In order to advance your knowledge of tax, financial and business matters, we will periodically provide reviews of popular and valuable books that are currently in publication. We hope that our synopsis will pique your interest in acquiring the book for a more in-depth study.
Books For Business in Toronto is an excellent source of hard-to-find business books. They can be reached at 1.800.668.9372 or via the web at www.booksforbusiness.com.
If you enjoy reading business books but don’t have enough time, you may be interested in subscribing to Soundview Executive Book Summaries.
- The Millionaire Next Door, by Thomas Stanley and William Danko – Pocket Books, 1996
- Profit Patterns: 30 Ways to Anticipate and Profit from Strategic Forces Reshaping Your Business by Slywotzky, Morrison, Moser, Mundt and Quella – Random House, 1999
- Profit Sharing in Canada: The Complete Guide to Designing and Implementing Plans that Really Work by David E. Tyson – John Wiley & Sons, 1996
- Intellectual Capital: The New Wealth of Organizations by Thomas Stewart – Doubleday, 1997
- Revenue Management: Hard-core Tactics for Market Domination by Robert Cross – Broadway Books, 1997
- Strategic Renaissance: New Thinking and Innovative Tools to Create Great Corporate Strategies, by Evan Dudik – Amacom, 2000
- WHY Smart People Make Big Money Mistakes and HOW to Correct Them by Gary Belsky and Thomas Gilovich – Simon and Schuster, 1999
- The Natural Laws of Business: How to Harness the Power of Evolution, Physics, and Economics to Achieve Business Success by Richard Koch – Doubleday, 2000
- The Intelligent Asset Allocator by William Bernstein – McGraw Hill, 2001
- Triumph of the Optimists: 101 Years of Global Investment Returns by Dimson Marsh and Staunton – Princeton University Press, 2002
- Driving Success in Your Business by Nohria, Joyce and Robertson – Harvard Business Review July 2003