Manager Of Corporate Services
We are a 38 year old successful and diversified North Shore accounting firm, providing accounting, tax, business advisory and estate & financial planning advice.
You are a qualified accounting professional with public practice experience who wishes to work in a dynamic and innovative environment.
You will join our team with senior responsibilities within our corporate and personal client departments. These mainly will include:
- Planning and execution of Notice to Reader and Review engagements
- Participating in personal and corporate tax compliance and planning
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be mentored by a senior practitioner in Canadian public practice
- Become an area specialist within the firm
- Develop front line relationships with our clients
- Enjoy work/life balance as we have a “no overtime” policy
- Participate in succession planning for the firm over the next five years
You will need to:
- Be passionate about serving our clients
- Be passionate about the bodies of knowledge we embrace
- Make a difference to our clients’ lives
- Be a good fit with the firm’s culture
We offer competitive compensation, an interesting variety of client work, a supportive work culture and attractive office facilities away from the downtown core. Full or part time can be negotiated.
Visit our website at www.nilsonco.com to gain a better understanding of who we are and what we do.
Forward your resume to Nilson & Company at firstname.lastname@example.org